Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Blog about a blog.

I'm blogging about a blog which blogs about my country. (Did you understand that?)Anyways, this person blogs about places mostly in the west though. Parishes such as Montego Bay (Mo'bay), Ocho Rios(Ochi) etc. It's filled with pictures and stories.
This makes me miss my country even more, but yet it's preparing me for my trip back home soon with Leonson. I miss the simplest things I took advantage of when I was living there.
My goal for my trip, was to get two things, A professional camera and a laptop.
But I can't wait that long to save two grand ($2,000.) So I'm just going to get the camera and a whole bunch of USB, because I WILL be taking pictures non-stop.
I'm going to go and eat breakfast now. Wait it's after 2, going on 3. I mean brunch.
This reminds me of the time when I was hungry and I went in my back yard and picked ackee, and steamed a pot of rice,(oh, I miss those days.) I'll trade that for a meal at McDonald's, Burger King, Applebees, Olive Garden and every other restaurant out there.

I already told Gaylia that when I'm in Jamaica, my diet will consist of everything Jamaican. So that means, Every single Jamaican soda there is, (even though I'm not a big fan of soda). And pastry, (drops, peanut cake-even though I'm allergic, Gizzarda etc.) And fish, Jerk chicken, Jerk fish, damn it, everything jerk, except Pork. And fruits, sweetsop, soursop, guinepp, mango, apple, and the list gos on.
I'm off to eating brunch now.

No comments: