Friday, July 24, 2009

Racism in America.


Earlier this week, a black man by the name of Henry Louis Gates was arrested for trespassing on his OWN property. He came home, and was unable to get in his house. A few neighbor's saw a black man trying to enter the house, and called the cops. When the cops showed up, he showed them his i.d., but yet couple minutes later they arrested him. For what? Hmm, anywho, President Obama gave his opinion on the entire situation, and said the police officer acted bad on his part, and should apologize to Mr. Gates. In response, the officer that arrested Gates, said he's not apologizing, and that President Obama should apologize to him. LMAO. Is he serious?

I don't want to call the cop a racists, because for me, I don't just throw that word around. But, that was a racists move, I have to agree. I bet you any amount of money that if Mr.Gates was a white man, they wouldn't even arrest him, and the neighbors wouldn't even call the cops.

Coming to this country, I was introduced to racism. Thank you America.

No comments: