Friday, July 24, 2009

I absolutely love this picture.


Smoking causes a number of diseases, which eventually damage your lungs, your heart etc.
People STOP SMOKING!!
I exercised with my dad today. We walked all the way to Manhatten and back. But while we were there, we saw people exercising. Then I saw a grown man, finish exercising, and took out a cigar. *I'm speechless* He was just puffing away.
Anywho, we continued walking and saw a woman eating fried chicken, fries, and drinking a soda. OMG!! My dad and I, along with other people that were exercising were just looking at her. They were probably thinking that this lady is fat and greedy, and she should put the drumsticks down, and come exercise. I on the other hand was thinking about how she and I could share the food.
What can I say, I love food.

No comments: