Sunday, July 26, 2009

New artist: Jah Vinci.

I personally think that I've been disowing my my country's music (reggae), I switched to so many different genres, except country. I stopped listenning to majority of new reggae music, because of artists like Movado, Vybz Kartel etc. There music is about shooting and having sex with women. I don't want to listen to that. But yet Hip Hop is about violence, having sex with 'every girl in the world', jewelry etc. So why do I even listen. Today's music is lower than ever, both hip hop and reggae. Whatever happen to music like Bob Marley, Make peace not war. Anywho, my brother downloaded 'his' music on my computer and mine got deleted. So as I'm typing his blog, I'm listenning to this artist name Jah Vinci.

I love it!!
........Well most of his songs. For ex: Guide me, Prayer, Wipe those tears.
I need to hear more from this guy. More I tell you, MORE!!

I'm unable to upload his music at the moment. But I can always count on youtube. So click here to hear his music.

No comments: