I'm tired of the everyday ordinary digital cameras. I'm looking for a DSLR-SLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) camera to invest in. I wanted my major to be photography. But my dad says that's not a good career, "pick something sensible." Anywho. I'm looking to buy a professional camera. It has to be perfect. Here is a list of a few of them.
I was watching Hannah Montana on my computer on Sunday and they gave a joke, don't remember who said it, but this is how it went. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Answer: Because 7 8 9. Get it? Seven ate nine. I got a good laugh out of it, so I sent it to my friends. A few answered immediately and others called me slow and said the joke is corny. Well guess what, I heard it the first time on Sunday, so screw off. Not like I'm calling any names (Kash and Neisha).lol. Bleh!! And yes I still watch Disney. It brings me back to when I was a child.
I can officially say that I watched Twilight last week, and in my opinion, it wasn't that good because it had a few confusing moments. You'll have to watch the movie to find out what I'm talking about. Even though it is categorized as drama and romance, that is not normally type of movie. But this movie was different. I absolutely loved it. Normally I'll read the vbooks first, then watch the movie. But this movie got so many press, both positive and negative. Because of this movie I'm going to my nearest bookstore to pick up the entire twilight saga collection written by Stephenie Meyer.
This is my favorite out of them all. This perfume is both sporty and fruity. It has a blend of kiwi, nectarine, watermelon, cucumber,blossom, jasmine and musk. It has a light scent to it, and last very long.
Beautiful Love by Estee Lauder. This scent is so feminine. It's romantic, it has white Jasmine, Mango Mist and Blossoms. It's not too strong and will last you for the entire day.
Victoria Secret's Beauty Rush. P.S. The Candy Baby(pink), Appletini(green) and Red Delicious(duh,red) are the best.
The Healing Garden Green Tea Body Mist. Hmm, smells so good. I use it everytime I go out.
i'M SO EXCITED. Today was my last day of finals. I already got 1 grade back, and it's good. Now I have a month worth of break, (no school). I'm happy for that too. Now I'm focusing on spending time with Leonson, watching a lot of movies, and work. Right now I'm just relaxing listening to Erykah Badu - Call Tyrone. I've been blogging less this month. So starting now, I'm going to make it all up. Starting with current events.
1. The governor of Illinois tried to sell president elect Barak Obama's seat. The first time I heard this I laughed, because I was thinking how dumb are you to do something like that. That's all I have to say.
Pic#1 Shoe in reporter's hand ready to be thrown.
Pic#2 Shoe being aimed at Bush.
Pic #3 Bush realizing that a shoe is coming his way, so he ducks.
2. Gerge W.Bush aka Shoe dodger aka stupidest president in America's history aka. The most controversial president in the world's history. I believe that he was somewhere in the Middle East (Iraq) and a reporter threw a pair of shoes at him. Did you guys see the video? If not, then you have to. Here is the link. Just copy and paste in your browser. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0125Qrn24EQ
Here are a few comments people had to say about the video.
"They say that the new years eve goes out with a bang, well.. it looks like the president Bush went out with a pair of thrown shoes. lol "
"thats what he gets for being a suckish. "
"Bush has some speed :) "
And my favorites
"that reporter has no aim "
"bush was probably really good in dodge ball when he was in school "
If you don't recognize him in this picture....
This is him in a "Bronx Tale"
3. Lilo Brancato ( The guy above) was aquitted of murder in an NYPD officer's death . I guess being famous really pays off. " Brancato was found not guilty of felony murder, two counts of burglary and one count of attempted burglary. He was found guilty of a separate attempted burglary charge and faces a minimum of three years in prison on that count. However, the actor could get credit for time served because he has been behind bars for about that long."
4. The remains of Caylee, a young girl that went missing was found, and her mom is a suspect, so now she is in police custody.
5. A bus travelling to Kingston Jamaica was in a terrible accident in which 14 people died. They were going to the market and something so tragic happened. This is to show that God put us on this earth and he can easily end it. Now the families of the decease are mourning instead of celebrating this Christmas.
To everyone out there who lost a loved one, whether it be family or close friends, it's not a good feeling.
Birth is a beginning
And death a destination
But life is a journeyA going -- a growing
From stage to stage
From childhood to maturity
And youth to age.
From innocence to awarenessAnd ignorance to knowing;
Today is the day of the finals. Sociology(50 questions), English(1 essay and questions), and History (Questions and 8 essays). I've been studying my ass off, especially the last two days. I know I'm going to do good, so no worries. All I'm looking foward to now is eating a healthy breakfast and review alittle more.
Today was my first day working. They placed me as a cashier. So that was what I did for the whole day. The position might sound easy, but it's not. As a cashier you have to know a lot of things in order not to mess up on a transaction. I'm tired and I have to study for 3 finals I have this week. I took my 3rd and final Sociology test on Wednesday. I don't know how I did. The class overall is hard. So this week for finals I have English, Sociology and History. Yea me! I just can't wait to take them and get them over with. Oh yea, I work tomorrow again. I really hope they put me on the floor to interact with the customers. Another hard day at work.I won't get to see my mom when she comes tomorrow. She's planning on going shopping for me. I am so tired. I love you Vampireonson.
I heard this song when I was getting ready for class early this week. It's by Jim Jones feat. Ron Browz. That song is crazy, (meaning really good). I like the whole Bollywood movement. If you don't know what Bollywood is, you're slow. Currently: Studying.
I've been so busy lately. I'm prepping for finals and submitting work before the deadline. For the past few days I've been getting headaches. This is proof that I'm studying.lol. I'm here about to start writing an essay for my history class which is due today at 11, (atleast 2 pages). Think I can do it? I better. I already know what I'm doing next semester. All that's left is for me to submit my classes. But the thing won't allow me to.Dumb computer. As you noticed I changed my playlist. Artist to listen to: Raphael Saadiq My favourite song by him is Love That Girl. I like his music because he reminds me of The Temptations. If you don't know who they are, you should be ashamed of yourself. Top 5 songs I love at the moment is
1) Beyonce - If I Were a Boy 2) Raphael Saadiq - Love That Girl 3) T-Pain - Chopped and Screwed 4) Ne-Yo - She Got Her Own 5)Keri Hilson - Turn Off
I caught this song at the ending, It's by Kardinal Official. I know for a fact that he remade it. I love it. Oh, and I believe Keri Hilson is on it.