Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Been really busy.

I've been so busy lately. I'm prepping for finals and submitting work before the deadline. For the past few days I've been getting headaches. This is proof that I'm studying.lol. I'm here about to start writing an essay for my history class which is due today at 11, (atleast 2 pages). Think I can do it? I better. I already know what I'm doing next semester. All that's left is for me to submit my classes. But the thing won't allow me to.Dumb computer. As you noticed I changed my playlist.
Artist to listen to: Raphael Saadiq
My favourite song by him is Love That Girl. I like his music because he reminds me of The Temptations. If you don't know who they are, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Top 5 songs I love at the moment is

1) Beyonce - If I Were a Boy
2) Raphael Saadiq - Love That Girl
3) T-Pain - Chopped and Screwed
4) Ne-Yo - She Got Her Own
5)Keri Hilson - Turn Off

I caught this song at the ending, It's by Kardinal Official. I know for a fact that he remade it. I love it. Oh, and I believe Keri Hilson is on it.

No comments: