Monday, July 20, 2009

A questionnaire: About me

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Having people you love around you 24/7

2. What is your greatest fear?
Snakes and taranchula.

3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Judging people.

4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Selfishness and hatred amongst others.

5. Which living person do you most admire?
My mom.

6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Photography. I take way too many pictures (I don't have enough space on my computer because of them.)

7. What is your current state of mind?
Stressed (I have a test this week), and finals is coming up soon.

8. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My legs.

9. Which living person do you most despise?
No one.

10. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Good character, and the gift to make me smile.

12. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Independence.

13. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Later DUDE.

14. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Who: Leonson. What: Photography.

15. When and where were you happiest?
Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica with my family, and Leonson's birthday in 08'. Him, his little brothers and I went to the movies, time square, and Applebees. It was a fun day.I enjoyed myself. We enjoyed ourselves.

16. Which talent would you most like to have?
The ability to swim. It's kind of sad because I grew up in the caribbean, and love the water, but was unable to learn how to swim.

17. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
I don't know, probably a bird.

18. Where would you most like to live?
Greece.

19. What is your most treasured possession?
Don't have one.

20. What is your favorite occupation?
Dancer.

21. What is your most marked characteristic?
My personality. Unique

22. What do you most value in your friends?
Trustworthy.

23. Who are your favorite writers?
Khaled Hosseini , and Meg Cabot.

24. Who is your hero[ine] of fiction?
Khaled Hosseini - Kite Runner.

25. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Nanny of the Maroon, and Sojourner Truth.

26. Who are your heroes in real life?
My parents and brother.

27. What are your favorite names?
Renee' and Abigail.

28. What is it that you most dislike?
Cockiness.

29. What is your greatest regret?
Complaining about simple things. The food, the clothes, the shoes. There are people who don't have anything at all. So now, I'm grateful for everything.

30. How would you like to die?
Peacefully in my sleep.

31. What is your motto?
Only the best is good enough.

No comments: