Sunday, August 2, 2009

Been busy lately.

It's been approximately 1 week since I've blogged. My reasons: I was preparing for what I though to be were torture exams. I did my lecture final exam on Wednesday, (and it wasn't difficult at all.)I know for a fact that I passed. I'm expecting nothing below a 80. And for the lab. Now that was easy. She even showed us the grade. Guess what I got.......................... A 90. Yep. I could have gotten higher, but I just wanted to get out of there. It was the last day, and I wanted to get the hell out that classroom and campus.
For Anatomy& Physiology 2. I'm expectinbg nothing lower than a B. Personally I think I deserve a B+. And if the teachers give me a B, I will be having a very important conversation with them.
I'm now done with school, and have 3 weeks break, before I go back for the fall semester.

No comments: