Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Brandon a Christian.

I went to church on Sunday, and spent the entire day there because it was convention. We didn't leave until around 10:00p.m.
This is how my day went.

My brother Michael drove us. But before we reached the church, the best part is how we got there.
We left the house at 11:30a.m. The church is all the way in Queens, and if we were to take the train, It would take us about 2 hours just to get there. So Michael plugged in the address in the GPS. I was in that car for 1 1/2hours. The GPS system took us all the way to Long Island, and kept saying that our route is being recalculated. Stupid GPS!!

So anywho, we arrived at the church, and the pastor was about to start preaching.
Skip to the ending of the service. Someone told me that my cousin was going to be baptized. Come to find out, it was Brandon. I was shocked. Shocked I tell you.
Afternoon service ended after the baptism.
And about three hours later, we all came back to church for the night service.

No comments: