Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wierd song I'm loving at the moment.

It's not the norm. But for some strange reason I like it.
Leonson and I were watching t.v. the other day. Then it came on, and he got the remote and changed it. I told him to please put it back because I like it. He just looked at me with this 'are you serious right now' face. He wished I was, but I wasn't.
I asked my brother just now to listen to it. He listened to it for about 45 seconds, and all he had to say was, "that's whack." He then insisted on taking my picture on his new phone. News flash Michael, I don't enjoy being IN pictures. I only enjoy taking them.
The Dead Weather - I Cut Like A Buffallo.
In the playlist below, their is the original video, and them performing live.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments: