Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My father, sexist?

Pasta anyone?

I was around my computer looking at recipes on how to make pasta. Then I totally forgot about it, and started talking to Leonson. 15 minutes later, my father came in my room asking me why I'm not making dinner. I was about to call him sexist, and give him examples on how guys like him worsen our society. Blah, blah, blah. I mean I was upset, because my brother is home, so why did he tell me to go in the kitchen and make dinner. I totally forgot that I promisedd him that I would make dinner.He didn't even eat anything, because he was waiting for me.
Haha, my bad.
So yea, I made pasta. I chopped up 3 pegs of garlic, and added a bottle of pasta sauce, and a few meat kind. Last but not least, I added Cayenne pepper. I add this to everything except fried eggs.
The good news: It tasted SO good.

1 comment:

Johno said...

Throw some cayenne pepper in your eggs. you're missing out.