Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Daylight Savings Time.

Over the weekend we had to set our clocks one hour back. I was unaware, and was watching Mission Impossible III. But then I checked the time, and 45 minutes went by. I knew I watched more than half of it, but it was telling me that it's been on showing for 45 minutes. I knew something was wrong, so I started to look at the other clocks in my house. Then I came to the conclusion that the cable box is messed up..........again. So I went to sleep.................got up Sunday morning, and found out that it was DST.
Where did this come from? The whole idea of setting the clock 1 hour back.............
Well, that's one thing I learned from college Modern World History.
it all started during the World War. I believe it was the 1st World War. Anywho......the American soldiers wanted more sunlight to plan their attack on the enemy, so they decided to change stuff up.................................................They changed the time.

No comments: