Thursday, November 19, 2009

His drug of choice was cocaine

Leonson and I were at the train station, waiting in line to buy a metro-card. When suddenly, a guy in front of me was fidgeting in his pants pocket, and what fell out? 2 bags of cocaiine. You know those small weed bags? That's what I call it.
This is it.

Anywho, 2 bags of this fell out his pocket. One was filled, and the other had about a quarter left. When I first saw it, the first thing I did was stepped back 2 feet. Then I looked at Leonson. He was just as shocked as I was. I couldn't believe my eyes. At that time, I was scared, upset, and annoyed at the whole situation. That was the first time in my entire life that I've seen a drug other than weed/marijuana. I don't even consider weed a drug. Because there are things worse than weed, and it's legal. So weed for me is nothing. Yes, I'm black, and I'm Jamaican, but I don't smoke weed. An ignorant friend of mine said that all Jamaicans smoke weed. And I know a lot of people think that way. Jamaica is not like Amsterdam, it's illegal. I mean the law isn't that strict about. I remember the police raided a house couple doors down, and found weed, and left. They didn't report back to the station or anything. They took that stuff for themselves. And the government expect the people to listen to them..........when their people isn't.

No comments: