Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wierd Dream this morning.

I dreamt that I was involved with NASA. I don't like anything involving space, and personally I think the government is wasting a lot of money on it. I'm not talking about couple thousand dollars here, but millions, or even billions of dollars. I don't see why they want to find out if there is life on other planets.............................


Anywho, in my dream, NASA came to me, and told me that they needed me. So I told them that I would think about it. I thought they wanted me to go outer space to view everything. I told them I would do it, and they set the day and time I would depart. On the day of my departure, my mom asked me if I really wanted to do it. I told her yes. Then she asked me if I'm OK with walking on me the moon. I was shocked, and pissed, because nobody told me that I would be walking on the damn moon. I have no interest whatsoever. But it was already too late. I was going take off in less than 30 minutes. So I did what I knew best; I hid. Nobody could find me, and I heard them say the mission was off. Then a few minutes later, my brother found me. I bribed him, but he wouldn't budge. Eventually I had to go, because they said I signed a contract. And that was it. I woke up when I was in the space shuttle about to take off.



I got up to check my mail, and this is what google had.

Click on the picture, and see what comes up.

Hmm, wierd uh?

No comments: