Thursday, November 12, 2009

I forgot to blog about this.

Approximately 9:00p.m. two nights ago, The DC Sniper (John Allen Muhammad), was executed by lethal injection. It was back in late 2002 in Washington, where he and his son did this terrible act. I know what they did was wrong. I mean who are they to take people lives. And for the government to come to a conclusion for him to die by lethal injection, they are just as bad. I believe that if you do a crime, you should do the time. And execution is only an escape. They should have made him suffer in jail, just like his son.

I forgot to mention that they gave him a choice. Meaning he had to pick how he wanted to die. The two were, lethal injection or electrocution. He declined to choose, so under state law, the method defaults to lethal injection.

No comments: