Monday, January 26, 2009

Back to school.

Today was the first day of school. I'm so happy. (NOT). I wish I had another month. Anywho. I'm proud of someone right no because they went back to school. My sinus is acting up, my nose is tender, feel as if it's going to bleed. I can't sneeze or anything, it feels sore. I was listening to the news and they say that if you have sinus, you should treat it, because it could leave to brain damage. I treat mine, but that damn nasal spray (side-effects), makes me dizzy and makes my nose bleed. Some help uh.
Oh yea. My father is coming home tonight from his trip to the caribbean. I hope he brings back banana chips, bulla and bigga. Fooooooooood.

'I'm angry that I would rather be dead than overweight."

I was watching Oprah with my mom and today's topic was 'overweight teens.' This lady came to talk to them and their parents. Later on she did an exercise.... "I'm angry that....". And to hear the things these children said hurt me. For example: "I'm angry that I think of suicide, I'm angry that people call me a hippo, I'm angry that not only students make fun of me, but teachers, I'm angry that I could never be as good as my sister, I'm angry that I'm a disappointment to my parents, and the list go on." This was a sad show :(
P.S. Akon does not know how old he is. Is this a joke or something....

No comments: