Thursday, January 8, 2009

Countdown.

10 things you wish you could say to 10 different people:
♥ Hi there.
♥ Who are you?
♥ What's your problem?
♥ I just waisted a minute listening to you.
♥ Who do you think you are?
♥ Act your age dammit!!
♥ Wow, she/he is a slut.
♥ Why are you talking to me?
♥ Do you know me?
♥ Leave me alone....please.

9 things about yourself:
♥ I am scared of snakes.
♥ I'm a very wierd individual.lol. no seriously.
♥ I am friend worthy.
♥ I take it really hard when someone exit my life.
♥ I don't cry when it comes to death.
♥ I cry when I laugh too much.
♥ I am scared of disappointing the people around me.
♥ Leonson and I are almost the same height.
♥ I hate pink, but I have a lot of pink sweaters.

8 ways to win your heart:
♥ say something worth saying. or something smart.
♥ remember something i've said. let's me know that you listen.
♥ make me laugh.
♥ confidence is sexy. Cockyness is a joke.
♥ have an open mind.
♥ on a date, take me somewhere outside the norm (dinner/movie).
♥ Be willing to be my model. I'm a photographer.
♥ Have to be a nice person, both inside and out.

7 things that cross your mind often:
♥ What is in store for me.
♥ Will the earth end this year?
♥ The economy-recession
♥ The Vegan
♥ Please don't let me change my major.
♥ success - graduating college.
♥ my next move away from my parents.

6 things you do before you go to sleep:
♥ pray
♥ watch t.v.
♥ check my e-mail
♥ Blog
♥ Talk to Leonson
♥ Check on everyone.

5 people you couldn't live without:
♥ my parents
♥ my brother
♥ my vegan
♥ my my family
♥ my best friends.

4 things you're wearing right now:
♥ Jeans
♥ sweater
♥ tank
♥ sweats under my pants.

3 songs that you love:
♥ It's over - Jesse McCartney
♥ Robocop - Kanye West
♥ Decode - Paramore

2 things you want to do before you die:
♥ Go to Greece
♥ Start an organization for people in need.

1 confession:
♥ My vision isn't that good.

this really is hard!
okay, now YOU try :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will Never be tall as Leonson... Not with those ACG Booots. lol(inside Joke)