Thursday, June 25, 2009

Smokers beware.

If you smoke, keep that shit to yourself. That's like inhaling fumes from a truck's muffler. Smoking causes Lung cancer, bronchitis and emphysema and other diseases. What is emphysema? Emphysema is when you have an Obstructive Respiratory Disease . This means you have problems when it comes to breathing out. So eventually not enough CO2(Carbon dioxide), is leaving the body. Point being, smoking is not good.
I was telling Leonson the other day that the thing that pisses me off the most is when I'm passing the hospitals, and I see health officials (doctors, nurses etc.) smoking. Are you serious? They know the effect of it, and what it could lead to. But yet they do it.

Sad: People taking pictures with cigarettes. Either they are smoking it, or holding it.
That's not cool

1 comment:

Michael St. James said...

I don't know how many people have to die before we stop glamorizing smoking in this country!