Thursday, June 18, 2009

Democracy or Communism?

Which is better?
I pick Democratic. Why? I don't like to be told what to do. So, if I was in a communist country, they government would have been telling me what to do. I don't like that idea. Just the other day China banned Facebook. WHY? I don't know. If someone tells me not to do something, I will work extremely hard just to do it. That's how I am. I understand that their is no rich or poor people, everybody is equal. That's great and all, but with that comes other things. On the other hand, a country like Jamaica and the US, you have to work extremely hard for success. The American Government is set up in a way that if your poor, they will do anything to make sure that you stay there. For example: I was watching the news the other day: The headline read "Rent for homeless shelters." There are a few people that live in homeless shelters, and work at the same time. They are trying to save their money in order to get an apartment for themselves, leave the homeless shelter. But no, the government would like for them to start paying rent. WTH is going on? How are they suppose to leave the shelter in order to go on their own? This is one of many ways they are trying to keep people down.

No comments: