Thursday, October 9, 2008

People in my life.

Since you are reading about my life, ( I feel so special). Let me introduce you to the most important people in it.



My mom: My best friend. I can talk to her about most things, not everything, (she's not open-minded).


We were talking about Ellen Degeneres the other day marrying that Portia lady(I don't know how to spell her name). When I told her, she kinda had a disgusted look on her face. That's one of many things she doesn't accept. I still love her though.



That's Trish, I've been friends with her since the 9th grade. I met her around the same time I met Will.I.Am. She is the good one(the angel on the right). And Will.I.Am is the bad one,(the angel on the left).






My brother Michael. The girls refer to him as Mikey (lol). He is 21 and is currently doing what he enjoys doing the best. All I have to say about him is that he picks on me a lot.








That's my father, the only thing we have in common is the economy. Anytime we are around the table eatingbreakfast or dinner,. We always get in an argument about the economy. He feels more strongly about it than I am though. He loves a good argument, as long as he comes out on top.

That's Will.I.Am. He's one of my best friends. P.S. If he really had a gun in his hand, he would have pulled the trigger. I knew him since the 9th grade. The first time we met, he wanted to push me infront of a moving truck.lol.



No comments: