Thursday, October 9, 2008

8 Things

8 things I am passionate about
Eating
Reading
Helping people less fortunate than me
Making people laugh
Learning
Meeting people from various cultures
My food

8 things I often say
Oh,ok
I'm hungry
I like that
I know
Oh really
yea, ok
whatever
Hi YOU (inside joke)

8 things I want to do before I die
Become successful
Become a philanthropist
Buy a house for my family
Get married
Have a family
Start a foundation (relating to hunger)
Help a person in need
Help a family's dream come true.

8 things I have learned from my past
Things happen for a reason.
Life is all about making choices.
it's a good thing to be open-minded.
Friends contribute to forming the type of person I am today.
Live your life to the fullest.
As you live your life, you'll come upon self-actualization.
Positivism is a good thing.
People enter and exit your life for a reason.

8 places I would love to visit
Greece
Africa
Antigua
England
Syria (my ancestors are from there)
Los Angeles (only to see the HOLLYWOOD sign)
Dominica Republic
Japan

8 things I currently need/want
An Ipod
A new bed
A bigger closet
A new winter jacket
A new pair of winter gloves
A lot of new socks
New pair of boots
A bag of black pepper and Sea Salt Chips

8 things I cannot live without
My camera
My books
My computer (with internet)
My t.v. (with cable)
My radio
My book-bag
Lip-balm
Most importanly, FOOD.

No comments: