Saturday, February 14, 2009

P.S. ..........Happy Valentines Day.




Happy Valentines day to all. I hope you all have a great day with the one you love. Couple minutes ago I took a few pictures of my dad, and my godmother sleeping. The pics came out funny, so I sent it to my mom, Leonson, Michael and my god-sister Gaylia. I was studying real hard yesterday and got a headache, even up until now I still have it. I'm going to make it worse by picking up the books again.



I heard the news about the plane that crashed in the Hudson River, then recently a plane crashed in a house in Buffalo; it was coming from New Jersey. This is why I don't watch the news. There is way to many negative things in the news.


My aunt passed away on Christmas day last year. And her funeral was in January. My father went down there to prep for the funeral and so did a few of my family members. Here are a few pictures. Pictures of my 1st cousins, 2nd cousins, father and uncle. Yes, I have a lot of cousins. From Sept. 08- Jan. 09, I found out I had 7 cousins. 7!! They keep popping up.lol.

No comments: