Tuesday, February 3, 2009

19 - (you're older than me......damn.)

Today is my best friend's birthday. Her name is Trish and she just turned 19. Yea!! I thought it was on the 4th.anywho, so when I get home I'm going to call her and wish her a happy birthday. Enjoy your day Trish. P.S. I know you love Sanrio.


Yesterday was a good day because I went to visit my family in Queens. I saw my big head cousin Brando,(it seems as if everytime I see this kid he grows an inch or two.). And I managed to make breakfast for four people including myself. That was really nice. Then we talked about Anatomy and Physiology and how they are talking about homosapiens (us), evolving from monkeys. My Grandmother and Grand-aunt got mad because they didn't say anything about God and his creation of man. I told them that I have to learn all this because they will be testing us on it. Even though this course I'm taking is against my religion, I have to suck it up and go through with it. It's hard as hell. Right now we are talking about the "planetary model". They call it the planetary model because the formation of it is like the Solar System. You have the electrons (e-) acting as the planets, and the atom which is at the center, acting like the sun. And at the center of the atom is the nucleus which is composed of protons(p+) and neutrons(n) -there is suppose to be a degree sign beside the 'n', but I don't know how to do it. For a picture of this model, please click here

No comments: