Friday, December 18, 2009

New York Police Department (NYPD).

Please stop sending me e-mails, about how good the police department would be for me. I'm not interested. I understand that you guys need to boost the percentage of minorities being accepted to your fine institution. But unfortunately, I will not be participating. I'm not interested in roaming the streets of New York looking for bad guys. Or allow people to threaten me, and as a police officer, I would be unable to beat the crap out of that individual. No thanks. But thank you for thinking of me.

Leonson and his mom made a joke about what would happen if I became a cop.
His mom said I would be the nicest cop. Telling the arrestee that I'll be cuffing them now, and asking them if they could get in the car nicely and quietly.
Leonson on the other hand said I would probably humiliate the arrestee and break somewhere on his/her body, for example his/her nose, for resisting arrest.

I'm not a violent person.
I'm not one to promote violence. But if you decide to use violence towards me, I'll do the same in return.

No comments: