Saturday, March 7, 2009

I haven't blogged in about 2 weeks. I've been really busy, even up until now. I'm suppose to typing a 4 page term paper for GYM. Oh I'm sorry, I mean Physical Education. I guess this is what I get for picking and intensive writing course. I had to. In order to leave the school everyone has to have atleast 2 courses of an intensive writing course. Anywho, off gym and on to Anatomy and Physiology. I'm doing, sort of good.......ok.... The class is split in two. Anatomy and Physiology Lab and Lecture. I'm doing good in the Lab, good as in scoring 100's on test. yea, that good. But for the Lecture now, I took my first test. That didn't go too well. I got a 60. That's passing......true....yes....BUT....not for a nursing major. I have to start studying more. I'm trying, so therefore I need to try harder. Oh and Psychology; that and Sociology, personally I think those classes aren't important. Sociology was alright, I learned certain perspectives, things about ohter cultures and so on. But psychology. WTF!! It's like these people are trying to change my religion. They don't deal with God. They deal with evolution of man and animal, blah,blah, blah. Thank God the teacher gave us a take home test. There was 45 questions, and I only knew 15. That's really sad. I have to start reading the chapters also. Even thought all this is against my religion, I'm paying for the course so.......please God let me pass this dumb class. Oh, I spoke to my cousin today, her name is Serena, yes, as in Venus' sister.lol. She started High School back in Sept of 08. She's doing good. And I know she's going to continue in that path. I asked her if she wanted anything and she said a Hannah Montana watch.... yes, an Hannah (Miley) Montana (Cyrus) watch. I don't like her. She should be setting a good example for little girls. Unfortunately she's not. My cousin is in Jamaica, and they aren't aware of the crap they do. How are you 16 and have a twenty something year old boyfriend. Oh, and the recent picture of her and her 'boo'. The whole purity ring thing; "I promise to keep my virginity until I get married." One word, righttttttttttttt. This is the pic of her I believe she said she was going to a car wash, or something like that.PIC. I'm going back to work now....

No comments: