Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to Jamaica./R.I.P Dominique John Dunn

I got up at 5 this morning, an I've been up ever since.
My god-sister left today. She went back to Jamaica.
Now I'm stuck with the dad and brother. Not a good look I might add.
I rearranged my room completely. Now it has the effect of more space.I also bought I scent diffuser which is suppose to smell like hazelnut, but instead smells like pancake syrup. I'm tired, and kinda feel dehydrated. Even though I drank 1/2 a gallon of water a couple minutes ago. My stomach hurts like hell. Maybe it's something I ate earlier. I'm not sure. I feel so damn lazy. I wish school didn't start yet. I started my vacation couple weeks ago. Man, I got to stop taking summer class.

P.S. Dominique Dunn passed away the same week Ted Kennedy passed away.

R.I.P. Dominique John Dunn 1925-2009.

No comments: